t150 Partnerships in Health
THE GENDER CENTRE INC
Open every Tuesday 2- 6 PM
Level 3, 150 Albion Street Surry Hills
t150 is an innovative specialist HIV and Sexual Health Service providing holistic care for the transgender and gender diverse (TGD) community in a dedicated clinical space.
- t150 will be staffed by a trained peer and skilled clinicians.
Services t150 offers:
• HIV, Sexual health and blood born virus (such as hepatitis) screening
• HIV point of care testing
• Immediate linkage and referral to HIV and Hepatitis C management and treatment within the service.
• Treatment of any diagnosed STIs
• Education on and provision of HIV PrEP and PEP
• Vaccinations for Hep A and B
• Cervical screening for anyone with a cervix
• Safer injecting education
• Health education on sexual health with a TGD specific focus
• Transgender reproduction advice
• Provision of health screening (weight, BP, etc.)
Appointments or Enquiries
You can make a booking by phoning Albion on 9332 9600 and selecting option 2.
Please advise the staff member you are calling for the t150 service.
Like t150 on Facebook to support t150